Post Properties Inc (PPS.N)
30 Nov 2016
* Approximately 99% of votes cast in favor of proposed merger
* Due to pending merger with MAA, company has discontinued presentation of earnings and FFO guidance
Aug 15 U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Monday, tracking global markets, as oil prices rose and on rising speculation that China may unveil a fresh stimulus program to prop up its economy.
* May be required to pay to MAA a termination fee of $117 million if deal is terminated under certain circumstances
Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc said it would buy Post Properties Inc for about $3.88 billion to create the largest publicly traded multifamily apartment real estate investment trust by units.
Aug 15 Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc said it would buy Post Properties Inc for about $3.88 billion to create the largest publicly traded multifamily apartment real estate investment trust by units.
* MAA and Post Properties to merge in $17 billion combination
NEW YORK, Aug 14 Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc is close to agreeing a merger with Post Properties Inc, according to a source familiar with the matter.
* MAA nears deal to buy Post Properties for about $4 billion- WSJ, citng sources
|Equity Residential (EQR.N)||$60.50||+0.80|
|AvalonBay Communities Inc (AVB.N)||$164.63||+1.13|
|AvalonBay Communities Inc (AVB_ph.N)||--||--|
|Apartment Investment and Management Co (AIV.N)||$41.77||+0.41|
|Apartment Investment and Management Co (AIV_pz.N)||--||--|
|Camden Property Trust (CPT.N)||$78.77||+0.29|
|UDR, Inc. (UDR.N)||$33.66||+0.28|