Precise Biometrics AB (PREC.ST)
26 May 2017
* Q1 operating profit/loss for period totaled SEK -2.7 (6.3) million
* Says Precise Biometrics and NXP sign license agreement for fingerprint software
* Precise Biomatch Mobile deployed in smartphone from leading Chinese vendor
UPDATE 1-Precise Biometrics expects sales to biggest client to stop in 2017, to be replaced by others
Feb 14 Swedish software biometric company Precise Biometrics on Tuesday said it expected sales to its biggest client to stop completely during the latter part of the year and to be replaced by other clients as it forecast flat 2017 revenue.
* Q4 consolidated net sales increased to SEK 25.7 (23.5) million.
* Opening auction starts at 1510 GMT/1610 local CET followed by continuous trading from 1520 GMT/1620 CET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Stockholm Stock Exchange says it has decided to halt the trading in the shares of Precise Biometrics with effect from 13:47 CET until further notice