Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
22 Mar 2017
* Chief executive mike wells says doesn't see need for m&g, eastspring to acquire other asset managers
LONDON, March 14 British shares were up slightly on Tuesday after some solid earnings reports, which offset falls in banking and retail stocks on political uncertainty as Britain gets set to start negotiating its departure from the EU.
LONDON, March 14 British insurer Prudential reported record 2016 operating profit of 4.3 billion pounds ($5.16 billion) on Tuesday, led by growth in its Asian business and sending its shares higher.
LONDON, Feb 27 Buyout firm Blackstone Group and insurer Prudential are the preferred bidders for about 12.5 billion pounds ($15.5 billion) in mortgages made by failed British lender Bradford & Bingley, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
* Farmland Partners Inc and prudential announce termination of management agreement
* Announced appointment of Louise Dennett to newly-created role of director of finance change for group
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Macro-Prudential Risk Monitor - January 2017 https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/892224 NEW YORK, January 11 (Fitch) Real credit growth in 2016 slowed to the lowest level since the global financial crisis (GFC) in 2009, says Fitch Ratings in its latest Macro-Prudential Risk Monitor. Consequently, macro-prudential risk indicators (MPI scores) continue to trend lower. Fitch estimates that global median r
* Ceo mike wells says still interested in "bolt-on" acquisitions in united states
LONDON/BANGALORE Prudential's Asian focus drove a 19 percent rise in new business profit for the first nine months, the British life insurer said on Wednesday as it pledged to raise its dividend by 5 percent every year.
* Shares up 1.6 pct (Adds quotes from Investor Day, bullet points, share price, analyst quote)