Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
LONDON Britain's Prudential sold its broker-dealer network in the United States for $325 million to LPL Financial , the insurer said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Aug 16 Britain's Prudential sold its broker-dealer network in the United States for $325 million to LPL Financial, the insurer said on Wednesday.
* Announces sale of US broker-dealer network for $325 mln to LPL Financial LLC, the largest independent broker-dealer in the US
Aug 11 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Chief executive mike wells says looking at "external and internal options" for uk annuities book
* TO COMBINE ITS ASSET MANAGER, M&G, AND PRUDENTIAL UK & EUROPE (PRUDENTIAL UK&E) TO FORM M&G PRUDENTIAL
* Group ifrs operating profit 1 of £2,358 million, up 5 per cent
July 12 British insurer Prudential said it had bought a majority stake in Nigeria's Zenith Life to give it access to the African country's fast-growing insurance market.
* Appointment of Thomas Watjen as non-executive director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG/SINGAPORE Thailand's Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) has put off a potential $3 billion sale of its insurance unit as talks with suitor FWD Group of Hong Kong failed on valuation disagreements, three people familiar with the matter said.