Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)
26 May 2017
Prudential Financial Inc shareholders on Tuesday approved the company's compensation for executives and sided with directors in rejecting a proposal that would require an independent board chairman.
May 9 Prudential Financial Inc shareholders on Tuesday approved the company's compensation for executives and sided with directors in rejecting a proposal that would require an independent board chairman.
* Says shareholders approved resolution to cast non-binding advisory vote on executive compensation program
* Prudential names Phil Waldeck president and CEO of prudential retirement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Believes that it "ultimately may not end up" as a systematically important financial institution (sifi) - conf call
* Prudential Financial Inc announces first quarter 2017 results
April 19 With no sign of a replacement in the works, the U.S. insurance industry is pushing to prevent the departure of a key figure on the federal body that determines how large insurance companies are regulated.
BRIEF-Prudential Financial CEO John Strangfeld's FY 2016 total compensation $5.3 mln vs $4.84 mln in FY 2015 - SEC filing
* CEO John Strangfeld's FY 2016 total compensation was $5.3 million versus $4.84 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nk2tZw) Further company coverage:
* Prudential Retirement, a unit of Prudential Financial, and Rothesay Life have agreed a $1.2 billion longevity reinsurance agreement, their six transaaction. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
Feb 22 Prudential Financial Inc, the target of probes and lawsuits related to whether Wells Fargo & Co retail bankers improperly sold its insurance, may press the bank to cover costs it has run up because of the flap, according to a filing.
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$51.05||-0.14|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.24||-0.09|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||$0.17||-0.01|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$63.55||+0.43|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.05||--|
|Aetna Inc (AET.N)||$145.57||+0.34|
|ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)||€15.20||+0.05|
|ING Groep NV (ING_p.AS)||--||--|