PTC Therapeutics Inc (PTCT.OQ)
21 Aug 2017
* Ptc therapeutics - qtrly total revenues $48 million versus $15.6 million; qtrly loss per share $0.44; sees fy translarna net sales $120 million - $140 million
* Great Point Partners LLC reports 5.24 percent passive stake in PTC Therapeutics Inc as of June 6, 2017 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rAlBWB) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-PTC Therapeutics announces FDA advisory committee meeting for Ataluren for treatment of nonsense mutation dystrophinopathy
* PTC Therapeutics announces FDA advisory committee meeting for Ataluren for the treatment of nonsense mutation dystrophinopathy
* Appointments of Marcio Souza to chief operating officer and Christine Utter to principal financial officer and treasurer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ptc therapeutics inc- on may 5, entered into a credit and security agreement for a senior secured term loan facility of $60.0 million - sec filing
* PTC Therapeutics Inc - translarna net sales for 2017 are now anticipated to be between $115 and $130 million
* Complete Pharma Holdings II LLC reports 16.2 percent passive stake in PTC Therapeutics Inc as on April 20, 2017 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2oBDGlC) Further company coverage:
March 17 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
PTC Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday it would buy Marathon Pharmaceuticals LLC's recently-approved Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug, Emflaza, and promised to re-examine the hefty U.S. price tag for the treatment.
* Even at lower price, Emflaza could still benefit PTC - analyst