Patterson-UTI Energy Inc (PTEN.OQ)
17 Feb 2017
* Patterson-UTI Energy reports financial results for three and twelve months ended December 31, 2016
* Says public offering of 15.8 million common shares priced at $26.45per share
BRIEF-Patterson-Uti Energy enters into agreement with certain lenders under revolving credit facility
* Entered into agreement with certain lenders under revolving credit facility to exercise about $95.8 million of $100 million commitment
* Patterson-UTI Energy Inc announces public offering of common stock
* Sees preliminary Q1 2017 revenue about $247 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO U.S. oilfield services company Forbes Energy Services Ltd said it expected to "promptly" emerge from bankruptcy after filing a Chapter 11 plan on Monday with a prepackaged deal to exchange $280 million of debt for equity.
CHICAGO, Jan 23 U.S. oilfield services company Forbes Energy Services Ltd said it expected to "promptly" emerge from bankruptcy after filing a Chapter 11 plan on Monday with a prepackaged deal to exchange $280 million of debt for equity.
U.S. oilfield services firm Forbes Energy Services Ltd is preparing to file for bankruptcy as soon as this month, as it struggles with approximately $300 million in debt, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Patterson-UTI Energy Inc - company had an average of 63 drilling rigs operating in united states and two rigs in Canada in Oct
* Patterson-Uti Energy Inc - for month of October 2016, expect average rig count will be 63 rigs in United States and two rigs in Canada
|Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP.N)||$68.26||-0.23|
|Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR.N)||$15.31||-0.08|
|Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES.N)||$5.95||-0.55|
|Precision Drilling Corporation (PD.TO)||$6.89||-0.11|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$6.10||+0.02|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$62.50||+0.15|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|