Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR.OQ)
21 Jul 2017
* ITS UNIT, PARTNER SA, SIGNS CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT WITH MURAPOL PROJEKT FOR ABOUT 14.7 MILLION ZLOTYS IN TYCHY
* Partner Communications reports the interest rate for the Series D notes for the period commencing on July 1, 2017 and ending on September 30, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Considering the issuance of bonds solely in Israel through a new bond series
TEL AVIV, June 27 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone company, launched a home TV service on Tuesday as part of a plan to generate new income streams in the face of intense competition in the cell phone market. Partner's revenue and profit have plunged in the wake of a 2012 reform that opened up the mobile market to a host of new players and its new TV service follows a similar move by rival Cellcom two years ago.
* SAYS ITS SWISS SUBSIDIARY AZ SWISS & PARTNERS SA SIGNED SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ENTIRE EQUITY CAPITAL OF SDB FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS SA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Partner Communications, Israel's second-largest mobile phone company, said on Sunday it will receive 189 million shekels ($54 million) from a public share offering in which it sold about 9.7 million shares.
JERUSALEM Partner Communications, Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Monday that streaming giant Netflix will be available on Partner's new television service.
JERUSALEM, May 29 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Monday that streaming giant Netflix will be available on Partner's new television service.
* Partner Communications announces Netflix and partner communications collaborate in Israel
* During Q1 of 2017, cellular subscriber base declined by approximately 28 thousand subscribers
|Cellcom Israel Ltd. (CEL.N)||$9.61||+0.01|
|Bezeq the Israeli Telecomunictn Corp Ltd (BEZQ.TA)||530.10||--|
|Netvision Ltd. (NTSN.TA)||--||--|