Punch Taverns PLC (PUB.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£244.04|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||221.86|
* Notes that amendment to bill is contrary to government's proposals for statutory regulation of pub sector
Nov 12 - British pub company Punch Taverns Plc reported a 41 percent jump in full-year profit, helped by like-for-like growth at its core estate.
* Have good operational plans to build on positive momentum delivered in 2014
** British pub company Punch Taverns falls 7.3 pct to lows not seen since January 2013 after news of an equity dilution.
Oct 7 - Punch Taverns Plc said it had received approval from Royal Bank of Scotland Plc for its plan to restructure its 2.3 billion pound ($3.70 billion) debt, allowing the restructuring to proceed.
Oct 2 - Punch Taverns Plc said it had received approval from Lloyds Bank Plc for its plan to restructure its 2.3 billion pound ($3.7 billion) debt.
* Lloyds Bank Plc (a liquidity facility provider to punch a securitisation) has now received credit committee approval
LONDON - British pub chain Spirit Pub Co said it had rejected a 661 million pound ($1.08 billion) takeover approach from rival Greene King , reasoning it undervalued the company and its "attractive prospects".
* Meetings of noteholders in Punch A and Punch B securitisations to approve restructuring proposals are also taking place today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Increased support for proposed restructuring of punch a and punch b securitisations
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Punch Taverns PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.