Praxair Inc (PX)
18 Aug 2017
FRANKFURT German industrial gases group Linde said the 10-week acceptance period for its proposed $74 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair started on Tuesday and would run through Oct. 24.
FRANKFURT, Aug 15 German industrial gases group Linde said the 10-week acceptance period for its proposed $74 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair started on Tuesday and would run through Oct. 24.
FRANKFURT, Aug 7 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0646 GMT.
FRANKFURT The planned $74 billion merger of German industrial gases group Linde and U.S. peer Praxair is on course, with regulators expected to finish reviewing offer documents by mid-August, Linde said as it published financial results on Friday.
* Linde Q2 operating profit beats consensus (Recasts, adds CFO comment, Praxair comment)
FRANKFURT, July 28 German industrial gases group Linde beat expectations with a 2 percent increase in second-quarter operating profit driven by its core gases division and confirmed its full-year outlook on Friday.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.7875per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees Q3 2017 earnings per share $1.40 to $1.46 excluding items
* Started up new air separation plant for Nanjing Jinling Huntsman New Materials Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Sinopec Jinling and Huntsman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* On June 30, Co entered into a 364-day credit agreement - SEC filing