Praxair Inc (PX.N)
* Started up new air separation plant for Nanjing Jinling Huntsman New Materials Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Sinopec Jinling and Huntsman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* On June 30, Co entered into a 364-day credit agreement - SEC filing
FRANKFURT German industrial gases group Linde will terminate its American depository receipt program on Sept. 29 due to its planned $74 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair , it said on Friday.
FRANKFURT, June 23 German industrial gases group Linde will terminate its American depository receipt programme on Sept. 29 due to its planned $74 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair, it said on Friday.
LONDON European shares rose on Friday as investors maintained strong flows into the region but top regional benchmarks came off earlier highs after a disappointing U.S. jobs growth.
* Energy stocks, Vestas fall on U.S. climate withdrawal (Adds details, closing prices)
MUNICH German industrial gases company Linde turned its attention on Friday to winning over investors to its planned $75 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair , a task that Chairman Wolfgang Reitzle said was not straightforward. | Video
* Winning shareholder approval "not trivial" - Linde chairman
* Says may have to dispose of more assets than expected but that wouldn't derail the Praxair merger
MUNICH An offer to Linde investors to tender their shares to a new merged Linde-Praxair industrial gases group is likely be launched around September, the chief executives of the German and U.S. companies told Reuters on Friday.