Qualcomm Inc (QCOM.O)
8 Dec 2016
* Qualcomm commences cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of NXP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., have extended strategic foundry collaboration
WASHINGTON The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Tuesday it had voted to investigate whether some electronic mobile devices from Chinese companies contain hardware and software components that infringe upon patents owned by Qualcomm Inc .
WASHINGTON, Nov 15 The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Tuesday it had voted to investigate whether some electronic mobile devices from Chinese companies contain hardware and software components that infringe upon patents owned by Qualcomm Inc.
BRIEF-Qualcomm Inc - Qualcomm Technologies introduces its first 5g new radio spectrum sharing prototype system and trial platform
* Qualcomm Inc - Unit , Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., has introduced its first 5g new radio (NR) spectrum sharing prototype system and trial platform
* Qualcomm - on November 8, entered into a credit agreement - SEC filing
* Preh will include Qualcomm Halo WEVC technology in its product portfolio
LONDON The value of merger and acquisition deals between UK companies has plunged 62 percent to a 30-year low since the country's vote to leave the European Union, according to Thomson Reuters data.
* Recent deal surge earned advisers $475.91M fees - TR, Freeman
Smartphone chipmaker Qualcomm Inc, which agreed to buy NXP Semiconductors NV for about $38 billion last week, reported a better-than-expected 13.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand, particularly in China.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,780,000.00||-10,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,401,000.00||+3,000.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||51.20kr||+1.20|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||49.87kr||+1.19|
|MediaTek Inc. (2454.TW)||NT$230.50||+0.50|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$35.70||--|
|Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (2379.TW)||NT$105.00||+1.00|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||$54.67||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$93.48||--|