Q-Free ASA (QFR.OL)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||kr739.58|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||68.80|
* Says has appointed Thomas Falck as CEO from Jan. 1, 2015
* Q3 revenue 175.9 million Norwegian crowns versus 169.8 million crowns
* Says received order from Norwegian Public Roads Administration related to an extension of contract for operation of central system for toll collection in Norway
* Q-Free Open Roads has been awarded Advanced Transportation Management Systems (ATMS) contracts in the US for 17 million Norwegian crowns for equipment and services
BRIEF-Kapsch Trafficcom says after recognizing impairment of shares in Q-Free, EBIT to increase in H1
* Says executive board decided to recognize impairment of shares in Q-Free ASA
* Says Q-Free has been awarded an order for tags from Sociedad Concesionaria Autopista Central S.A. in Chile at a value of 25 million Norwegian crowns
* Says Q-Free Open Roads has received an Advanced Transportation Management Systems (ATMS) contract in the United States
Aug 29 - Q-Free ASA : * Says Q Free Elcom awarded advanced transportation management systems (ATMS)
Aug 14 - Q-Free ASA : * Tag order in Australia- 15 mnok * Says has been awarded an order for tags from roads and Maritime Services
Aug 11 - Q-Free ASA : * Tag order in Australia- NOK 16 million * Says has been awarded a frame agreement for tags from Interlink Roads Pty
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Q-Free ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.