Qiagen NV (QGEN.DE)
- German genetic test maker Qiagen NV said its quarterly profit slid 24 percent as U.S. sales of its human papillomavirus (HPV) test declined and the dollar strengthened.
Jan 28 - German genetic test maker Qiagen NV said its quarterly profit slid 24 percent as U.S. sales of its human papillomavirus (HPV) test declined and the dollar strengthened.
* Qiagen N.V. Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.25; q4 earnings per share $0.11
ZURICH, Jan 14 - Swiss drugmaker Roche said on Wednesday it had entered into an agreement with QIAGEN that includes a provision of non-exclusive licenses to recently granted Roche patents, pertaining to the detection of mutations in the EGFR pathway.
* Receives offer from its management team to acquire some of its assets
Oct 29 - German genetic testing specialist Qiagen NV reported a 6 percent increase in adjusted third-quarter earnings, slightly ahead of analysts' average forecast, helped by demand for its automated diagnostics gear and for test kits co-developed with drugmakers.
* Qiagen announces broad agreement with astellas pharma to develop companion diagnostics
* H1 net income 2.8 million euros versus 5.6 million euros in H1 2013
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Validea Guru Analysis Report for QGEN. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Trading Report for (QGEN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for QGEN: the economy's impact on QGEN's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.