Ratos AB (RATOb.ST)
28 Apr 2017
* Says sale was made at a price of NOK 47.40 per share, a total of NOK 762 mln, and gives an estimated exit gain of approximately SEK 30 mln
* Ratos's subsidiary Bisnode is acquiring Global Group Dialog Solutions AG, a German leading marketing solutions provider
* Fy16 portfolio's adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 1,005 mln (1,233)
Nov 18 Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Friday it would proceed with its plans to list Norwegian wine and spirits firm Arcus on the Oslo bourse, and set a price range of 39-45 Norwegian crowns ($4.6-5.3) per share.
* Arcus and Ratos have decided to proceed with plans for a stock exchange listing and to diversify ownership in Arcus through issue of new shares and sale of existing shares
* Q3 net loss of 108,000 zlotys ($26,125) versus profit of 416,000 zlotys a year ago
STOCKHOLM, Nov 11 Swedish private-equity firm Ratos said on Friday it was selling its subsidiary Mobile Climate Control (MCC) to industrial group VBG in a 1.8 billion crown ($199 million) deal.
* Says enterprise value amounts to approximately SEK 1,790 mln and Ratos will receive approximately SEK 1,375 mln for 100% of shares
* Ratos ab jan-sep portfolio's adjusted ebita amounted to sek 1,100m (1,145)
Nov 4 Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Friday it intended to list Norwegian wine and spirits firm Arcus on the Oslo Stock Exchange.