Ratos AB (RATOb.ST)
20 Jan 2017
Nov 18 Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Friday it would proceed with its plans to list Norwegian wine and spirits firm Arcus on the Oslo bourse, and set a price range of 39-45 Norwegian crowns ($4.6-5.3) per share.
* Arcus and Ratos have decided to proceed with plans for a stock exchange listing and to diversify ownership in Arcus through issue of new shares and sale of existing shares
* Q3 net loss of 108,000 zlotys ($26,125) versus profit of 416,000 zlotys a year ago
STOCKHOLM, Nov 11 Swedish private-equity firm Ratos said on Friday it was selling its subsidiary Mobile Climate Control (MCC) to industrial group VBG in a 1.8 billion crown ($199 million) deal.
* Says enterprise value amounts to approximately SEK 1,790 mln and Ratos will receive approximately SEK 1,375 mln for 100% of shares
* Ratos ab jan-sep portfolio's adjusted ebita amounted to sek 1,100m (1,145)
Nov 4 Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Friday it intended to list Norwegian wine and spirits firm Arcus on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
* Says Arcus intend to list the company's shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange
* Says signed agreement to divest 100% of the shares in its subsidiary Euromaint, a Swedish maintenance company for the rail transport industry, to SSVP, a mid-market private equity fund advised by Orlando Management
* says in conjunction with publication of its third-quarter report, ratos will implement considerable impairments of book values