Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCB.PS)
23 May 2017
BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking clarifies on news article entitled "China bank woos RCBC for merger talks"
* Refers to news article entitled "china bank woos rcbc for merger talks" posted in philippine star (internet edition) on may 21
BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking announces resignation of Carlos Cesar B. Mercado as senior vice president
* Announces resignation of Carlos Cesar B. Mercado, senior vice president Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Posted an unaudited consolidated net income of 1.0 billion pesos for the first quarter of 2017
* Refers to news article "sale rumors pushing up rcbc share price" in the philippine star (internet edition)
TAIPEI, March 20 Cathay Financial Holding Co Ltd , Taiwan's biggest privately run financial holding firm by assets, said on Monday it plans to raise up to T$35 billion ($1.15 billion) in the first half of 2017 amid concerns of rate hikes and volatility in global markets this year.
* Fy net interest income reached 15.7 billion pesos Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, February 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) on six privately owned Philippine banks. The banks are: - Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), - BDO Unibank, Inc. (BDO), - Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank), - China Banking Corporation (CBC), - Philippine National Bank (PNB), and - Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC). The ratings are all on Stable Outlook. A full list
* on jan 31, the bank will payoff its 5.25% 1/31/17 $275 million senior unsecured bond fully without need for refinancing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approved appointment of Cecilia F. Natividad as group head, marketing group, with the rank of senior vice president Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Koji Onozawa resigns as senior vice president Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: