Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
* Agreed with Miami-Dade county to construct and operate a new cruise terminal at Port Miami Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
BRIEF-Royal Caribbean Cruises entered credit agreements for financing of ships for celebrity cruises
* On June 22, entered credit agreements for financing of first and second edge-class ships for celebrity cruises
* Entered into an agreement to sell its cruise ship legend of seas to thomson cruises in spring of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per common share payable on June 13, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Rcl will sell a 51 percent stake in pullmantur and cdf to springwater
May 3 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including On Deck Capital and Ceva, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * International Paper Co : Jefferies cuts to hold from buy * Republic Services Inc : Barclays raises to overweight from equal weight * SBA Communications Corp : JP Morgan cuts to neutral from overweight * Bill Barrett Corp : Deutsche Bank cuts to hold f
BRIEF-Royal Caribbean CEO Richard Fain on CNBC - "I think the approvals (for Cuba cruises) will be forthcoming relatively soon"
* Royal Caribbean CEO Richard Fain on CNBC - "I think the approvals (for Cuba cruises) will be forthcoming relatively soon" (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
* Royal Caribbean reports significantly higher first quarter earnings and increases full year guidance
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd reported a 5.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher passenger ticket revenue and onboard spending, sending the company's shares up 4 percent in premarket trading.
* Says CEO Richard D. Fain FY 2015 total compensation $9.4 million versus $12 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (RCL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.