Rowan Companies PLC (RDC.N)
BRIEF-Rowan Companies called for redemption all $92.1 mln of its 5.00% senior notes due 2017 on Jan. 9, 2017
* Rowan Companies Plc - on January 9, 2017 co called for redemption all $92.1 million of its 5.00% senior notes due 2017 - sec filing
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia U.S.-listed Rowan Companies announced plans for its first rig from a new joint venture in Saudi Arabia and Nabors Industries said it is seeking to boost its manufacturing in the world's largest oil exporter.
Rowan Companies Plc said it was forming a joint venture with Saudi Arabian state oil giant Saudi Aramco to operate offshore drilling rigs in the country.
Nov 21 Rowan Companies Plc said it was forming a joint venture with Saudi Arabian state oil giant Saudi Aramco to operate offshore drilling rigs in the country.
* Rowan partners with Saudi Aramco to create a new offshore drilling company
Nov 21 Rowan Companies Plc said it and Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia's state oil company, have agreed to form an equally owned joint venture to operate offshore drilling rigs in the country.
* Rowan companies plc - received notice of early termination from Repsol E&P USA Inc. Under terms of drilling contract for drillship rowan renaissance
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Amendment provides that Rowan will receive cash payments totaling approximately $96 million
* On September 2, received notice of a termination for convenience from ConocoPhillips regarding Rowan Gorilla Vi