Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.BO)
18 Aug 2017
* GMP compliance certificate relating to co's manufacturing unit in Hyderabad not renewed consequent to recent inspection of plant
July 28 India's NSE index took a breather on Friday after hitting record highs in each of the previous four sessions, as disappointing quarterly earnings weighed on bank and pharmaceutical shares.
* COO Abhijit Mukherjee says expects adverse pricing environment in U.S. to persist
* Co, CHD Bioscience announce global license & commercialization deal for phase III clinical trial candidate for mitigation of surgical site infections
* North America generics business revenue down 4 percent (Adds details, CEO comment, background)
* June quarter consol net profit after tax and share of profit of associates 666 million rupees versus profit of 1.54 billion rupees last year
July 27 Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd reported a 57 percent slump in its first-quarter profit as regulatory hurdles and pricing pressures in its biggest market, the United States, dragged on the drugmaker's earnings.
* Says audit of our API Cuernavaca plant at Mexico, by US FDA, has been completed with zero observations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says formulations Srikakulam Plant (SEZ) unit I, Andhra Pradesh, by US FDA, has been completed Friday
* Dr.Reddy's Laboratories clarifies on news item, "Dr Reddy's recalls 3.25l cartons Cipla-made acne drug from US".