Regency Centers Corp (REG.N)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the ratings of Regency Centers Corp. (NYSE: REG) and its operating partnership Regency Centers, L.P. (collectively REG, or the company) to 'BBB+' from 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The upgrade of REG's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB+' reflects the company's consistent operating fun
* Acquisition of Klahanie Shopping Center in Seattle, Washington Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On july 11, 2016, co entered into an underwriting agreement
* Underwritten public offering of 4.35 million shares of its common stock will give about $353 million of gross proceeds
* Intends to use net proceeds from offering to redeem its outstanding $300 million 5.875% senior unsecured notes due june 15, 2017
* Fifth amendment eliminates delayed draw feature in term loan agreement, reduces applicable interest rate to libor plus 0.95%
* Amendment increased facility size by $100 million to $265 million, extended maturity date to january 5, 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Regency Centers announces partial settlement of its common stock forward sale agreement
* Purchase price for Market Common Clarendon was $406 mln, of which Regency's share was $285.7 mln.
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)||$101.98||-1.21|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pe.N)||--||--|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pf.N)||--||--|
|Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)||$29.44||-0.54|
|Macerich Co (MAC.N)||$80.64||-1.39|
|DDR Corp (DDR.N)||$17.82||-0.12|
|Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI.N)||$39.38||-0.61|
|Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI_pd)||--||--|
|Weingarten Realty Investors (WRD)||€15.28||+0.04|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (REG). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for REG: the economy's impact on REG's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.