Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN.OQ)
21 Aug 2017
Aug 14 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc said it would stop developing its drug to prevent respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections in infants, after it failed a late-stage study.
* Regeneron to discontinue development of suptavumab for respiratory syncytial virus
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd takes share stake in JPMorgan Chase & Co of 264,337 shares
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc reported a much better-than-expected quarterly profit on strong demand for its flagship Eylea drug and said it would end one of its agreements with France's Sanofi SA to develop antibodies by the end of the year.
* Shares close down 2 pct on plans to scrap antibody deal (Adds details about Sanofi antibody deal, Sanofi and analyst comments, updates shares)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.05 pct, S&P 0.14 pct, Nasdaq 0.06 pct (Updates to open)
BRIEF-Regeneron says expects that Dupixent will have broad market access in the United States by the end of the year
* Regeneron CEO says U.S. Eylea sales have grown steadily since launch, without any price increases. Growth has been driven by new patients & new indications
* Futures: Dow down 1 pt, S&P off 1 pt, Nasdaq up 7 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
* Regeneron reports second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
Aug 3 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc reported a nearly 98 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, partly helped by higher demand for its flagship eye treatment, Eylea.
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF79.85||+0.05|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.68||+0.01|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€106.00||-1.90|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€81.76||-0.50|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.69||+0.20|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$167.71||+0.42|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF240.90||-0.50|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF244.50||0.00|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$77.26||+0.19|