Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.BO)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: 2017 Outlook: Indian Telecommunications Services https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/888991 SINGAPORE, October 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects the Indian telcos' credit profiles to weaken amid intense competition and high capex requirements in 2017. Pricing power could be eroded as incumbents retaliate against new entrant Reliance Jio's (part of Reliance Industries Ltd (BBB/Stable)) cheaper data tar
MUMBAI India's oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd reported quarterly results on Thursday that were in-line with expectations, and said it expects refining margins to remain strong, driven by rising fuel demand.
* Jio telecoms unit adding half a mln customers a day (Adds details on outlook, Ambani comment)
MUMBAI, Oct 20 India's oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd posted a 22.9 percent drop in its second-quarter net profit, marginally missing analysts' estimates.
Oct 20 Indian shares rose on Thursday, after ending lower the previous day, with financial stocks such as ICICI Bank contributing most of the gains, while advances in Asian markets underpinned investor sentiment.
Oct 13 Indian shares fell on Thursday, dragged lower by heavyweights such as Reliance Industries as well as financial and technology stocks, signalling low risk appetite among investors ahead of some key company results.
* Reliance Industries Ltd. has elected to exercise its contractual option to terminate contract for ultra-deepwater drillship Discoverer India, effective December 2016, prior to its expiration in Jaunary 2021
* High returns and electronic bidding lure more corporate investors to rupee market
* Shares in rivals Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular slump (Adds details from company statement, comment from rival, links to related content)
BRIEF-India's Reliance Inds chairman: will not withdraw arbitration over gas pricing dispute in KG basin
* Chairman Mukesh Ambani says will not withdraw arbitration over gas pricing dispute in KG basin Further company coverage: (Reporting By Promit Mukherjee)