Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS)
20 Feb 2017
MUMBAI Uber users in India, who until now had Chinese Internet giant Alibaba-backed PayTM as the only payment wallet option available to book a ride, will now be able to pay through Reliance Jio Infocomm's [RELIB.UL] Jio Money.
MUMBAI, Feb 20 Uber users in India, who until now had Chinese Internet giant Alibaba-backed PayTM as the only payment wallet option available to book a ride, will now be able to pay through Reliance Jio Infocomm's Jio Money.
HOUSTON/CARACAS Venezuela's state-run oil company, PDVSA, has fallen months behind on shipments of crude and fuel under oil-for-loan deals with China and Russia, according to internal company documents reviewed by Reuters.
Jan 17 Indian shares edged lower on Tuesday with Reliance Industries Ltd leading the losses as concerns about spending at its telecom unit overshadowed better-than-expected third-quarter earnings.
* Q3 standalone profit 80.22 bln rupees vs 78.5 bln estimated
* Reliance Industries exec says current debt on Jio is INR 490 billion
* Says qtrly utilization levels in refining & marketing business was seasonally higher in Europe and Asia while North American utilization declined from previous quarter levels
* RIL's polymer production was down by 11% mainly due to a planned FCCU turnaround, subsequent PP plant shutdown during quarter at Jamnagar.
* Says outstanding debt as on Dec 31, 2016 was 1.94 trln rupees compared to 1.80 trln rupees on 31st March 2016
MUMBAI, Jan 16 India's oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd beat analysts' estimates to post a 10 percent increase in third-quarter standalone net profit, bolstered by higher margins in its core business.