Revlon Inc (REV.N)
22 Jul 2016
* Increasing aggregate principal amount of notes offered from $400 million to $450 million
* Revlon inc says its unit is proposing to issue $400 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2024
BRIEF-Revlon presentation - expects total costs of about $60 mln to realize synergies from Elizabeth Arden deal
* Presentation- expects total costs of about $60 million over 4 yrs to realize synergies from deal
* Reviews Revlon's Ratings For Downgrade On Announcement To Acquire Arden Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Elizabeth Arden Inc. ratings placed on creditwatch positive on acquisition by Revlon Source text (http://bit.ly/2684RAq)
* Elizabeth Arden must pay co $14 million termination fee if merger is terminated following change of recommendation by its board
Cosmetics maker Revlon Inc has agreed to buy Elizabeth Arden Inc in an $870 million deal to strengthen its skincare and fragrance business and expand in high-growth markets including the Asia-Pacific region.
* Elizabeth Arden shares up 50 pct after market (Adds details, background)
June 16 Revlon To Acquire Elizabeth Arden For $14.00 Per Share In All
June 16 Cosmetics maker Revlon Inc said it would buy Elizabeth Arden Inc for an enterprise value of $870 million.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Revlon Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.