Rezidor Hotel Group AB (REZT.ST)
17 Aug 2017
* China has cracked down on capital outflows for overseas deals (Adds details of deals, hurdles facing HNA)
HONG KONG, Aug 1 At least two of HNA Group's overseas deals have hit hurdles as the conglomerate struggles to take money out of China, amid a crackdown by Beijing on capital outflows to fund acquisitions it sees as risky, four people familiar with the process said.
* Q2 EBITDA amounted to MEUR 28.4 (36.4) and ebitda margin decreased to 11.2% (14.0)
NAIROBI, May 23 Sweden's Rezidor Group AB plans to increase by 60 percent the number of hotels it operates in sub-Saharan Africa to 120 in the next four years to take advantage of growing business travel, its regional head said on Tuesday.
* Federico Gonzalez-Tejera succeeds Wolfgang M. Neumann as President & CEO of Rezidor
* EBIT amounted to MEUR -8.2 (-25.0) and the EBIT margin increased to -3.7 pct (-12.1) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* HNA <HNAIRC.UL > says shares tendered in the offer for Rezidor during initial acceptance period, together with the shares already held by HNA Tourism Group, amounts to approximately 56.8 pct of the outstanding shares and votes in Rezidor
* The board of Rezidor recommends the shareholders not to accept HNA Tourism Group's mandatory offer of SEK 34.86 per share