Regal Entertainment Group (RGC)
17 Jan 2017
* Imax Corp - expansion of companies' existing joint revenue sharing agreement to include installation of 11 additional Imax theatres in U.S.
* Regal Entertainment Group - intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 13 million shares of company's class A common stock
* Regal Entertainment Group reports results for third quarter 2016 and declares quarterly dividend
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Regal Entertainment Group (Regal) and Regal Cinemas Corporation (Regal Cinemas) at 'B+'. All other issue ratings have been affirmed. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Regal's ratings reflect Fitch's belief that movie exhibition will continue to be a key
* Regal Entertainment Group announces sale of Class A common stock by the Anschutz Corporation
* Board of directors also today declared a cash dividend of $0.22 per class a and class b common share