Roche Holding AG (RHHBY.PK)
17 Feb 2017
* Roche Diabetes Care signs exclusive agreement with Medtronic for bluetooth enabled blood glucose meters Further company coverage: (Reporting by Zurich Newsroom)
* Roche Holding Ltd discloses 5.6 percent passive stake in Avexis Inc as of December 31, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2llxGXX] Further company coverage:
* Roche Holding Ltd reports 8.5% passive stake in Senseonics Holdings Inc as of December 31, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2lhzCEQ] Further company coverage:
* Roche Canada - Health Canada approves Gazyva for patients with previously treated follicular lymphoma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Roche media release: subcutaneous formulation of roche's herceptin approved in switzerland for the treatment of her2-positive breast cancer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
* Ceo says confirms 2017 guidance irrespective of outcome of aphinity trial Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
ZURICH Roche is looking to expand its $2 billion-per-year diabetes business, not sell it or spin it off.
* Ceo says sees no "direction change" in attractiveness of u.s. Market under president trump
ZURICH, Feb 1 Roche is looking to expand its $2 billion-per-year diabetes business, not sell it or spin it off.
ZURICH Roche on Wednesday said competition and spending on new drugs would likely stall its margin growth in 2017 as the Swiss drugmaker grapples with patent expirations of some blockbuster medicines that will expose them to competition.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$118.86||+0.78|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$44.69||+0.49|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€80.55||--|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,636.50||--|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.39||+0.13|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$54.59||+0.31|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$913.85||--|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.70||--|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$33.62||0.00|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$80.39||+0.35|