RHJ International SA (RHJIF.PK)
27 Jan 2015
* Completes sale of its interest in Ripplewood Advisors LLC to affiliate of Timothy C. Collins Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says RHJ International to issue 41,198,419 new ordinary shares which will be immediately assimilated with existing ordinary shares
* Total assets under management at Sept. 30 are 52.9 billion euros
* Announces launch of a share buy-back programme for an amount of up to 1.3 million shares
* Pro-forma operating loss across group fell to 13.4 million euros for six months to June 30 from 19.7 million euros in 2013
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
RHJ International SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.