Rhoen Klinikum AG (RHKG.DE)
* Says Asklepios owner Broermann's holding in Rhoen rises to 20.2 percent from 17.6 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY corporate revenues stood at 1.18 billion euros ($1.25 billion) with earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounting to 156.9 million euros
* To reduce size of management board from five to three members by revoking appointment of Martin Menger (operative business) and Jens-Peter Neumann (finance) to management board
Feb 16 A committee of Rhoen Klinikum's supervisory board on Thursday proposed to cut the number of management board members and remove two key executives, finance chief Jens-Peter Neumann and chief operating officer Martin Menger.
* Personnel committee of the supervisory board recommends reducing the management board by removing management board members Martin Menger and Jens-Peter Neumann
* Value adjustment in connection with financial investment in mit gmbh in amount of approx. 35.5 million euros ($37.66 million)
FRANKFURT, Jan 20 Rhoen Klinikum appointed Stephan Holzinger as its chief executive on Friday for a five-year term from Feb. 1.
* dgap-adhoc: rhön-klinikum ag: decision making process of supervisory board of rhön- klinikum concerning reorganization of management board
* Management board expects since today significant structural burdens on results in a range of low to middle two digit millions for current financial year 2017
* EBITDA in amount of euro 131.5 million includes dissolving provisions of euro 41 million