Red Hat Inc (RHT.N)
21 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$10,260.37|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||189.10|
(In June 18 story, corrects paragraph 1 to say company raised full-year revenue, not adjusted profit, forecast. Corrects paragraph 5 to say company cut its full-year adjusted profit forecast to $1.52-$1.54 per share, not raised it to $1.59-$1.61)
(In June 18 Brief, corrects last alert to show the company's EPS forecast was 'non-GAAP'. Also, deletes alert 'expects FY 2015 non-GAAP EPS of $1.59-$1.61')
- Red Hat Inc, the world's largest commercial distributor of the Linux operating system, raised its full-year adjusted profit and revenue forecast, helped by strong growth in subscription revenue.
* Sees full-year revenue $1.76-$1.785 bln vs est $1.75 bln
June 18 - Red Hat Inc, the world's largest commercial distributor of the Linux operating system, reported better-than-expected adjusted profit and revenue for the first quarter, helped by growth in subscriptions.
(Adds Shell, Vale, Etihad Etisalat, America Movil and others; updates Exelon Corp)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Updates to open, adds sentiment data)
* Momentum stocks still in focus, Netflix down in premarket
- Red Hat Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by strong subscription growth for its Linux operating system, but forecast full-year adjusted profit below average analyst estimate.
* Sees 2015 rev $1.73-$1.755 bln vs est $1.76 bln (Adds forecast; updates shares)
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,539.05||+75.30|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$34.52||-0.29|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$190.85||-1.65|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$44.83||+0.12|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$359.76||+1.10|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$598.44||-6.67|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$589.47||-5.61|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$40.01||+0.01|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$79.80||+0.06|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||$28.33||+1.35|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for RHT: the economy's impact on RHT's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.