Rio Tinto Ltd (RIO.AX)
20 Feb 2017
* Major producer wants premiums of around $125 per T -sources
TOKYO, Feb 20 A major aluminium producer has made an indicative offer of a premium of $125 per tonne to Japanese buyers for April-June primary metal shipments, up 32 percent from the last quarter, three sources directly involved in pricing talks said on Monday.
* Entered into a non-binding agreement to acquire mymac australia pty ltd
* This consideration represents Graincorp's 60% share of equity value of allied mills and equates to an enterprise value of allied mills of $455 million
TOKYO Some big aluminum producers seek a premium of $95-$110 per ton from Japanese buyers for primary metal shipments in the January to March period, up 27-47 percent from the previous quarter, five sources involved in pricing talks said on Friday.
* Negotiations to continue through December (Recasts with other producers' offers and buyers' comments)
TOKYO, Nov 25 A major aluminium producer has offered Japanese buyers a premium of $95 per tonne for primary metal shipments in the January to March period, up 27 percent from the previous quarter, four sources directly involved in pricing talks said on Friday.
* Swift Networks-won material contract to design, construct and deploy elements of its entertainment system to Rio Tinto's Amrun Village facility
* Company launched an investigation into matter led by external counsel
* Hilco Industrial, a unit of Hilco Global says announced upcoming asset sale for Rio Tinto Kennecott, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: