Rio Tinto PLC (RIO.L)
17 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£61,861.51|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,849.47|
* China plans 6-8 big iron ore miners to rely less on imports
* BHP lifts full-year iron ore guidance by 5 million tonnes
* Keeps guidance for output of 295 million tonnes in 2014 (Adds analyst comment, BHP forecast, details)
* Keeps guidance for output of 295 million tonnes in 2014 (Adds quotes, weather impact on production)
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rio's attempts at cleaning the waters where Olympic sailing events will be held in 2016 are so far behind schedule clean-up efforts are now stop gap rather than lasting, local officials admitted on Thursday.
* Says Rio Tinto, Vale have shown interest in other minerals (Adds forecast for 2014, plans for other minerals)
* Report says BSGR obtained mining rights through corruption
LOS ANGELES - As the opening scenes of "Rio 2" begins, so does the beat.
(Corrects names of those nominated for Oscar in paragraph 15)
TORONTO, April 7 - Global miner Rio Tinto said on Monday it will give away its 19.1 percent stake in Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd, owner of Alaska's huge Pebble deposit, after determining that the project does not fit its strategy.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Rio Tinto PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.