Rock-Tenn Co (RKT.N)
4 Mar 2015
* Indexes up: Dow 0.03 pct, S&P 500 0.26 pct, Nasdaq 0.29 pct (Adds volume data, Microsoft earnings)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.03 pct, S&P 500 up 0.26 pct, Nasdaq up 0.29 pct (Updates to close)
Jan 26 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
* Indexes: Dow flat, S&P 500 up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to early afternoon trading)
- Packaging companies Rock-Tenn Co and MeadWestvaco Corp agreed to form a combined $16 billion company to take on market leader International Paper Co in the United States and abroad.
* Shares of both companies hit record highs (Add Breakingviews link, updates shares)
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 and Nasdaq flat (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes: Dow and S&P 500 flat, Nasdaq up 0.1 pct (Updates to mid-morning trading)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to open of U.S. trading)
- Packaging companies Rock-Tenn Co and MeadWestvaco Corp will combine to form a company worth $16 billion to take on market leader International Paper Co as demand for corrugated boxes surges in North America.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (RKT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
"The Economy Matters" Report for RKT: the economy's impact on RKT's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.