Rakuten Inc (RKUNF.PK)
1 Dec 2016
Nov 17 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 16 Barcelona have agreed a new four-year deal for their shirt sponsorship with Japanese internet retailer Rakuten worth 55 million euros ($58.90 million) a year excluding potential add-ons, La Liga champions said on Wednesday.
* Says it plans to buy total shares outstanding of Soukai Drug Co.,Ltd for about 8.9 billion yen
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" - R&I
* Says it completed business transfer between units and the merger of its unit Rakuten Edy, Inc
TEL AVIV, Sept 5 Japanese executives say they are increasingly drawn to investments in Israel as the price of oil falls and, with it, the influence Arab oil suppliers have on Japan's decision-making.
* Rakuten is acquiring flea market app operator Fablic to leverage consumer-to-consumer platform popular among young women - Nikkei
* Google will partner with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group to launch its digital wallet platform inside Japan as soon as autumn - Nikkei
* Rakuten is considering using Bitnet's assets to continue testing and developing blockchain - WSJ