Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.BO)
20 Jan 2017
Jan 6 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2120 GMT on Friday:
* Aircel has agreed to merge with Reliance Comm's wirelss arm (Adds context)
NEW DELHI, Jan 6 India's Supreme Court on Friday halted mobile phone carrier Aircel from selling its airwaves over an ongoing case of alleged corruption, potentially delaying a proposed deal with rival Reliance Communications.
MUMBAI Indian telecommunications carrier Reliance Communications Ltd said on Wednesday it had signed a binding pact with Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure for selling a stake in its mobile phone tower business.
* Supreme court dismisses special leave petition filed by income-tax department against reliance communications on fccb
* Incorporation of a subsidiary co Towercom Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Source text: http://bit.ly/2f3pOa5 Further company coverage:
* Reliance Communications - subsidiary Reliance Globalcom Services Inc, has acquired a newly incorporated company named "Onyx Newco LLC" Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ggrp1a) Further company coverage:
* Exec says this year's CAPEX at around 20 billion rupees, lower than last year
* RPM at 44.6 paisa, down 1 percent q-o-q and ARPU at 155 rupees, up 5 percent Q-O-Q
MUMBAI India's Reliance Communications is selling a 51 percent stake in its tower assets to Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure Group for 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion), in a deal that will help cut the phone carrier's huge debt.