Reliance Capital Ltd (RLCP.BO)
BRIEF-Reliance Capital says NCLT approves demerger and vesting of demerged undertaking to Reliance Home Finance
* Says NCLT approved demerger and vesting of demerged undertaking from Reliance Capital Ltd. to Reliance Home Finance Ltd.
* Consol PAT in June quarter last year was 2.07 billion rupees; consol total revenue was 36.63 billion rupees Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ePJu6K) Further company coverage:
* Approved demerger and vesting of demerged undertaking from Reliance Capital Ltd. to Reliance Home Finance Ltd.
BRIEF-Reliance Capital says Nippon Life Insurance of Japan completes acquisition of stake in Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
* Says Nippon Life Insurance Of Japan completes acquisition of 49% stake in Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd (RNAM)
TEL AVIV In the months leading up to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's historic visit to Israel, India signed two arms deals, spending $2.6 billion on Israeli missile defense systems.
* Says Reliance Capital arm makes seed investment in alternative digital lending start-up – Billionloans
BRIEF-Reliance Capital seeks members' nod for demerger of real estate lending business into Reliance Home Finance
* Seeks members' nod for proposed scheme of arrangement for demerger of real estate lending business of co into Reliance Home Finance Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rPJ32a) Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, June 12 Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd, a unit of Reliance Capital Ltd, plans to list on the stock exchanges this financial year, the company said on Monday.
MUMBAI, June 7 India's Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd said on Wednesday it plans to list on the stock exchanges this financial year through an initial public offering of shares.
* Receives requisite “no-objection” from NSE and BSE for demerger scheme, facilitating independent listing of Reliance Home Finance