Reliance Capital Ltd (RLCP.BO)
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 39.45 billion rupees
MUMBAI, Nov 23 India's Zee media group has agreed to buy television channels and a stake in a radio broadcasting business from billionaire Anil Ambani's Reliance Group in a move that would help the latter cut its debt by about 19 billion rupees ($277 million), the two sides said on Wednesday.
* Reliance Capital to reduce debt by Rs. 1,900 crore (US$ 283 million) through value unlocking in radio and TV business
NEW YORK Billionaire investor Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management is offering its hedge fund clients new fee arrangements following a second straight year of losses, according to a letter to investors on Thursday seen by Reuters.
* Approved a scheme of arrangement for demerger of real estate lending business of company into unit Reliance Home Finance Source text: http://bit.ly/2eCZWoW Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Sept quarter consol total income from operations 48.86 billion rupees
* Reliance Capital Ltd says gets members' nod for appointment of Jai Anmol Ambani as executive director Source text: http://bit.ly/2djaMA7 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)