Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
24 Mar 2017
Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast after posting a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as demand in industries including oil and gas stabilized.
* Shares touch record high of $155.38 (Adds analyst comment, details from conf call, updates shares)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.44 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Jan 25 Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc reported on Wednesday a 4.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by stabilizing demand in industries including oil and gas.
* Rockwell Automation names Patrick Goris chief financial officer; Theodore Crandall to lead control products and solutions segment
Rockwell Automation Inc forecast its first full-year rise in sales in three years as stabilizing demand in industries including oil and gas helped the company report higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue.
* Sees FY 2017 sales of $5.94 bln-$6.17 bln vs. est $5.88 bln
Nov 7 Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 4.3 percent fall in quarterly revenue on Monday as weak oil prices curtailed spending by energy industry customers and a strong dollar reduced the value of international sales.
* Rockwell Automation names new president for Asia-Pacific region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Schneider Electric denies rumours on a possible offer on Rockwell Automation Source text for Eikon: