Rostelekom PAO (ROSYY.PK)
* Russia's state-controlled telecoms operator Rostelecom is ready to consider buying a controlling stake in Tele2 Russia, its president Mikhail Oseevsky said on Monday
* Q4 net profit 3.6 billion roubles ($61.90 million), down 13 percent versus year ago
* Says to buy additional 49.9 percent stake in Data Storage Centre (operating under the SafeData brand) for 2.255 billion roubles ($38.52 million)
* Says board appoints Mikhail Oseevsky as president as of March 4 for a five-year term Source text - http://bit.ly/2mTVBi1
BRIEF-Rostelecom to provide integrated telecommunications services to the State Automated System 'Justice'
* Says to provide integrated telecommunications services to the state automated system 'Justice'
* Signs a strategic partnership agreement with Gazprom Neft to implement the industrial internet of things and other innovative technologies Source text: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Rostelecom's corporate venture capital fund 'CommIT Capital' invests in Transportation Information Technologies (TransInfoTech)
* Says has completed the acquisition of 100 pct of Sibitex in Tyumen Source text for Eikon:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlook to Negative from Stable on LLC T2 RTK Holding's (T2R) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR). The IDR has been affirmed at 'B+'. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this commentary. The change in the Outlook reflects our expectations that leverage will be higher than previously expected in 2017 and 2018. The company's entrance into the Mosc
MOSCOW Russian telecoms provider Rostelecom said on Thursday it had blocked access to the website of social networking company LinkedIn Corp following an order from the country's communications regulator.