Rostelekom PAO (ROSyq.L)
* CONFIRMS 2017 REVENUE GROWTH FORECAST AT 1%, OIBDA AT ABOUT1%
* ROSTELECOM'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS DIVIDEND PAYMENT FOR 2016
* Says has been appointed a sole contractor on development of e-government infrastructure for 2017-2018
** Closes book building for its exchange traded 10 billion rouble ($177.77 million) bonds with a final guidance of first coupon at 8.65 percent per annum
MOSCOW, March 29 VTB Bank is discussing with co-investors in Russia's No.4 mobile phone operator Tele2 a possible ownership change that would give state-controlled Rostelecom control in the mobile company, VTB's First Deputy CEO said on Wednesday.
* Russia's state-controlled telecoms operator Rostelecom is ready to consider buying a controlling stake in Tele2 Russia, its president Mikhail Oseevsky said on Monday
* Q4 net profit 3.6 billion roubles ($61.90 million), down 13 percent versus year ago
* Says to buy additional 49.9 percent stake in Data Storage Centre (operating under the SafeData brand) for 2.255 billion roubles ($38.52 million)
* Says board appoints Mikhail Oseevsky as president as of March 4 for a five-year term Source text - http://bit.ly/2mTVBi1
BRIEF-Rostelecom to provide integrated telecommunications services to the State Automated System 'Justice'
* Says to provide integrated telecommunications services to the state automated system 'Justice'