RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
18 Jan 2017
* Firm has some exposure to Hurricane Matthew, Hanjin losses (Adds CEO comments, updates shares)
LONDON, Nov 3 British insurer RSA posted a five percent drop in net written premiums in the first nine months of 2016 due to the impact of asset disposals, the firm said on Thursday.
* Brexit provides us an attractive tailwind from overseas earnings translation
Oct 21 British insurer RSA named Karl Helgesen claims director for UK, Western Europe and Middle East.
SHANGHAI Chinese privately-owned carrier Juneyao Airlines said it will join global airline alliance group Star Alliance in 2017, giving it a springboard for planned international expansion as more Chinese tourists travel overseas.
* Would be disappointed if no top line growth next year but expects it to be modest
LONDON, Aug 4 British insurer RSA on Thursday reported record first-half underwriting profits of 119 million pounds ($158.3 million) and raised its interim dividend by more than 40 percent.
* For RSA, net Impact Of Brexit is positive thanks to currency effects
* Return on tangible equity1 12.8% - within our 12-15% medium term target, a year ahead of our expectations