Rostelekom PAO (RTKM_p.MM)
19 Jan 2017
* Rostelecom's corporate venture capital fund 'CommIT Capital' invests in Transportation Information Technologies (TransInfoTech)
* Says has completed the acquisition of 100 pct of Sibitex in Tyumen Source text for Eikon:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlook to Negative from Stable on LLC T2 RTK Holding's (T2R) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR). The IDR has been affirmed at 'B+'. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this commentary. The change in the Outlook reflects our expectations that leverage will be higher than previously expected in 2017 and 2018. The company's entrance into the Mosc
MOSCOW Russian telecoms provider Rostelecom said on Thursday it had blocked access to the website of social networking company LinkedIn Corp following an order from the country's communications regulator.
MOSCOW, Nov 17 Russian telecoms provider Rostelecom said on Thursday it had blocked access to the website of social networking company LinkedIn Corp following an order from the country's communications regulator.
* Says its corporate venture capital fund, 'CommIT Capital', invested about 130 million roubles ($1.99 million) in 'RDP.RU' group, receiving 15 percent of authorized capital
* Launches a new long-term incentive programme based on the principle of cofinancing the purchase of company shares by employees
* Says agrees to open 10 billion rouble ($160.28 million) credit line at Gazprombank Source text - http://bit.ly/2dmOyfd
* Says placed in full 15 billion rouble ($235.87 million)001P-01R series bonds Source text: http://bit.ly/2d2D3ek
* Sets first coupon rate for 001P-01R series bonds at 9.2 pct per annum or 45.87 roubles ($0.7052) per bond