Ratos AB (RTOBF.PK)
2 Jun 2015
* The purchase price (enterprise value) for 100% of the company amounts to approximately SEK 450m, of which Ratos will provide equity of about SEK 300m
* Silfverberg will take up his position in the fall of 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says appoints Kenneth Hamnes as new CEO of the wine and spirits supplier Arcus-gruppen Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Bjorn Rundstrom)
* Q1 net loss 1.6 million zlotys ($451,543.72) versus loss 1.7 million zlotys year on year
* Says a capital contribution was provided to jøtul totalling SEK 37m in the first quarter and a total of SEK 20m to euromaint in april
* Ratos : Ratos has sold 20.9 percent of the shares in Inwido
STOCKHOLM, April 29 - Swedish private equity firm Ratos is evaluating a placement of its shares in window and doors maker Inwido, Ratos said in a statement after market close on Tuesday.
STOCKHOLM, April 28 - Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Tuesday it has agreed to sell its stake in Nordic Cinema Group to British peer Bridgepoint in a deal valuing the biggest cinema chain in the Nordic region at 4.7 billion crowns ($546 million).
STOCKHOLM, April 28 - Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Tuesday it has agreed to sell its stake in Nordic Cinema Group to British peer Bridgepoint in a deal valuing the biggest cinema chain in the Nordic region to 4.7 billion crowns ($546 million).
* Said on Tuesday that it signed 15 million zloty ($4 million) framework agreement with Medenit SA to deliver equipment and software over 12 months
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Ratos AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.