RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)
* Government approves storage cost fund recommendations (Adds details, shares)
* Govt wants to ensure utilities liable for nuclear shutdown costs
FRANKFURT, May 25 German utilities are likely to partner with automakers to tap into a 1 billion euro ($1.1 billion) government incentive scheme for electric cars, an RWE executive said.
FRANKFURT, May 14 RWE is just one notch above junk status after Moody's downgraded the Germany utility's debt to Baa3 from Baa2, citing weak power prices, Germany's nuclear exit and the company's exposure to coal.
FRANKFURT, May 12 German utility RWE has sold 90 percent of its 2016 power production, 90 percent of 2017 output, and 70 percent of 2018 production at above-market prices, it said on Thursday.
* Viruses appear not to have posed threat to facility's operations
* Local shareholders say will endorse management (Adds further comments by CEO, shareholder)
Germany's big four utilities -- E.ON, RWE, EnBW and Vattenfall [VATN.UL] -- are seeking nearly 25 billion euros ($27.8 billion) in various lawsuits related to the country's nuclear policy.
* RWE hopes to be out of 'valley of tears' in UK by 2018 (Recasts, adds COO, CFO comment on npower, details on job cuts)
March 7 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.