Sprint Corp (S.N)
9 Dec 2016
Sprint Corp said on Wednesday it would partner with the developer of Pokemon Go, Niantic Inc, in a bid to pull fans of the wildly popular location-based game into more than 10,500 of its stores in the United States.
* Sprint Corp CEO Marcelo Claure on AT&T-Time Warner deal says its a bold move by AT&T- CNBC
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.07 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sprint Corporation announces pricing of private placement offering of wireless spectrum-backed notes
Sprint Corp, the No. 4 U.S. wireless carrier, estimated quarterly operating revenue above analysts' expectations as heavy promotions helped attract more postpaid customers.
* Shares reverse course, down 3.3 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates share movements)
Oct 18 Sprint Corp, the No. 4 U.S. wireless carrier, estimated a 3 percent rise in second-quarter operating revenue as heavy promotions helped attract more customers.
* Sprint waives fees to bermuda following impact of hurricane nicole
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'B+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) assigned to Sprint Corporation (Sprint) and its wholly owned subsidiaries Sprint Communications Inc. and Clearwire Communications LLC. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of the release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Increased 2.5GHz Portfolio Transparency The affirmation reflects Sprint's expected offering of up to $
By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan, Nayyar Rasheed and Sriraj Kalluvila | Video