SMA Solar Technology AG (S92G.DE)
FRANKFURT SMA Solar , the world's largest maker of solar inverters, forecast a decline in sales and earnings for this year due to high price pressure.
FRANKFURT, Jan 26 SMA Solar, the world's largest maker of solar inverters, forecast a decline in sales and earnings for this year due to high price pressure.
* 2016 fiscal year sales of around 940 million euros ($1.01 billion) and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of over 140 million euros with depreciation and amortization of around 75 million euros
MARRAKESH/FRANKFURT, Nov 16 Renewable energy will keep growing in the next few years as costs drop and coal use continues to fall, despite U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's pledge to revive the fossil fuel, investors and analysts said.
* Q3 EBIT 21.13 mln eur vs 13.5 mln Thomson Reuters estimate (Adds details on U.S. market, results)
* SMA Solar and ELSE Enerji Ltd. have recently signed new general frame agreement for supply of 154 MW of central and string inverters from SMA for plants to be realized by ELSE Enerji within a year Source text - http://bit.ly/2f93uNO Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT SMA Solar Technology, Germany's top solar power equipment maker, cut its sales and earnings guidance for the year on Monday, citing rising price pressure since the middle of the year and delays to major solar projects.
* Shares fall 11 percent (Adds Q3 figures, background, share price)
* Managing board of SMA Solar technology decreases forecast for current fiscal year
FRANKFURT, Oct 24 SMA Solar Technology , Germany's top solar power equipment maker, slashed its sales and earnings guidance for the year, citing rising price pressure since the middle of the year and delays to major solar projects and sending its shares lower.