Sanoma Oyj (SAA1V.HE)
* Q1 NET SALES EUR 343.8 MILLION (REUTERS POLL: EUR 351 MILLION)
* SANOMA OYJ - SANOMA SELLS KIESKEURIG.NL TO RESHIFT Source text: http://bit.ly/2oxmZTf Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
HELSINKI, April 10 Finnish media company Sanoma said on Monday it will sell its stake in Dutch broadcaster SBS to Talpa, the media production company of Dutch media tycoon John De Mol.
* SANOMA SELLS THE DUTCH TV BUSINESS SBS TO TALPA – OUTLOOK FOR 2017 IMPROVED
AMSTERDAM, April 7 Talpa, the media production company of Dutch media tycoon John De Mol is planning to buy out its Finnish partner's stake in Dutch broadcaster SBS, newspaper Algemeen Dagblad (AD) reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the situation.
* Is divesting its fully owned subsidiary Sanoma Baltics to a consortium of management team members and a private equity investor BaltCap
* Long-term targets for net debt/adjusted EBITDA ratio to be less than 2.5 times (previously 3.5 times)
* Q4 net sales 398.1 million euros ($425 million)(Reuters poll: 399 million euros)
* Sanoma Media Finland's share in Iltapulu rises to 50 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2fYwE1j Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Redemption will be made on Dec. 12, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9016 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)