Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
* STOXX up off post-Brexit lows, but still down 7 pct in 2016
July 22 Banco de Sabadell SA CEO Jaume Guardiola:
* The bank said on Friday its full-year net profit would be slightly below 800 million euros ($883 million) compared to a target of 1 billion euros in its 2014-2016 strategic plan.
* Says first half net profit was 425 million euros ($468 million) compared to 485 million euros in a Reuters poll
June 24 Chairman of Spain's Banco Sabadell, owner of British bank TSB:
* Says has been in touch with Banco Popular and other banks in Spain over a potential merger, but no formal talks took place Further company coverage: (Madrid Newsroom)
NEW YORK, May 12 Renata Rojas, a director at BNP Paribas, is leaving her role to join Banco Sabadell in loan syndications, sources said.
LONDON, April 26 (IFR) - Some of Europe's smaller peripheral lenders will attempt to sell subordinated debt in the coming days, as they take advantage of investors' demand for yield to bolster their balance sheets.
* CEO Jaime Guardiola says net interest income will remain stable and more "flatish" in 2016 during call with analysts
BARCELONA/MADRID, April 22 Banco Sabadell's purchase of British bank TSB helped the Spanish lender post a first-quarter net profit increase of 44 percent from the same period in 2015, beating analysts' forecasts.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Banco de Sabadell - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Banco de Sabadell SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
"The Economy Matters" Report for BNDSY: the economy's impact on BNDSY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.