Safran SA (SAF.PA)
17 Aug 2017
PARIS, July 28 Aero engine maker Safran reported a 0.9 percent dip in core first-half profit on Friday that was still just above forecasts, as aircraft equipment and defence earnings offset headwinds from a switch to a new engine type.
PARIS, July 28 Aero engine maker Safran is in talks with suppliers to see how it can respond to potential demand for more engines from major planemakers, Chief Executive Philippe Petitcolin said.
PARIS, July 28 Safran has witnessed a "minor" quality problem with a part for its LEAP-1A engine for Airbus jets, but its 2017 delivery goals are unaffected, Chief Executive Philippe Petitcolin said on Friday.
PARIS, July 28 Safran has witnessed a "minor" quality problem with a part for its LEAP-1A engine for Airbus jets, but the situation is under control and will not affect 2017 delivery goals, Chief Executive Philippe Petitcolin said on Friday.
* ATOS WINS MAJOR CONTRACT TO ACCOMPANY SAFRAN IN THE TRANSFORMATION OF ITS IT INFRASTRUCTURE
PARIS, June 23 Zodiac Aerospace aims to have its problems with delays in deliveries and the quality of products fixed in September, before the planned merger with Safran, the chairman of its executive board Yann Delabrière told Les Echos newspaper.
* Acquired an equity interest in Kalray through its Safran Corporate Ventures subsidiary, which invests in disruptive technology businesses
* Veb leasing signs $1.2 billion agreements for cfm leap engines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Andrew Callus)
* MORE CFM56-5B ENGINES ORDERED BY DELTA TO POWER ADDITIONAL A321CEO AIRCRAFT Source text: http://bit.ly/2tNQQtY Further company coverage:; (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Air Lease Corporation expands CFM LEAP-1A fleet with $725 million order