Schaffner Holding AG (SAHN.S)
29 Jul 2016
* Alexander Hagemann, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), is leaving Schaffner
* Greater emphasis on external growth from FY 2016/17 onwards
* Planned measure will affect around 55 employees in areas of production, warehouse and testing
* H1 net sales fell by 9.7 pct to 92.6 million Swiss francs due to a sharp decline in sales in the Power Magnetics division (102.5 million francs year ago)
* Intends to achieve the EBITA margin target of 8 pct defined in the 2020 strategy within 24 months
* Said on Saturday it was informed on Jan. 29, that the bankruptcy estate of Sputnik Engineering AG in liquidation has filed an action against Schaffner EMV AG in the Commercial Court in Berne in connection with alleged product deficiencies
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Schaffner Holding AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.