SAP SE (SAPG.DE)
15 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€64,324.48|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,228.50|
* Recovered from near insolvency to become VW profit engine
* Poor SAP results hit European stocks, raises economic worries
* Nutreco, Adidas, Havas surge on M&A activity (Updates with closing prices)
* Nutreco, Adidas, Havas surge on M&A activity (Updates prices, adds quote, detail)
* Nutreco, Adidas, Havas surge on M&A activity (Adds quote, detail, updates prices)
PARIS, Oct 20 - European stocks fell early on Monday, trimming lofty gains made in the previous session, with SAP's profit warning hitting shares in the tech sector.
FRANKFURT - Business at German business software maker SAP has never been stronger, its chief executive told Reuters Insider television on Friday. | Video
FRANKFURT - Germany's SAP has agreed to buy U.S. expenses software maker Concur for $7.3 billion in cash, strengthening its position in cloud computing, an area it long hoped to avoid until its momentum became too great to ignore. | Video
* Shares drop 3.7 pct (Adds more detail, background, updates shares)
(Corrects first paragraph to show deal is for cash, not shares)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of SAP SE -ADR including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Trading Report for (SAP). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for SAP: the economy's impact on SAP's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.