Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)
* Paulson & Co Inc cuts share stake in Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd by 38.7 percent to 6.7 million sponsored ADR - SEC filing
* REG-SANOFI FILES SUIT IN THE U.S. TO DEFEND ITS PATENT RIGHTS ON LANTUS
* Sanofi files suit in the U.S. to defend its patent rights on Lantus
LONDON The science of gene therapy is finally delivering on its potential, and drugmakers are now hoping to produce commercially viable medicines after tiny sales for the first two such treatments in Europe.
LONDON, Aug 8 The science of gene therapy is finally delivering on its potential, and drugmakers are now hoping to produce commercially viable medicines after tiny sales for the first two such treatments in Europe.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc reported a much better-than-expected quarterly profit on strong demand for its flagship Eylea drug and said it would end one of its agreements with France's Sanofi SA to develop antibodies by the end of the year.
* Shares close down 2 pct on plans to scrap antibody deal (Adds details about Sanofi antibody deal, Sanofi and analyst comments, updates shares)
* Sanofi Genzyme says PEI Pharmacare has added Lemtrada to pharmacare formulary Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAID ON MONDAY IT STRENGTHENS RELATIONSHIP WITH EVIDATION HEALTH Source text: http://bit.ly/2vj4M2W Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Lexicon Pharmaceuticals reports opt-in decision for U.S. co-promotion of sotagliflozin with Sanofi in type 1 diabetes
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals announces opt-in decision for u.s. Co-Promotion of sotagliflozin with Sanofi in type 1 diabetes