Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€95,422.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,326.97|
COPENHAGEN - Novo Nordisk reassured investors that its diabetes drugs business in the United States would continue to grow, after French rival Sanofi warned that price competition would hamper its U.S. sales.
* Ceo olivier bohuon declines to comment on any interest in sanofi CEO role Further company coverage:
* Shares up almost 4 percent (Adds analysts, details on Tresiba, updates shares)
PARIS, Oct 30 - Events at Sanofi this week cost a high-flying German-Canadian boss his job and global investors billions. They are also a reminder that corporate France carries the national interest in its DNA, and neglects its family duties at its peril.
PARIS - Sanofi's board ousted its chief executive of six years on Wednesday, criticizing him for an authoritarian management style that was often popular with investors as he lifted the French drugmaker onto the global stage.
* Chairman Weinberg cites poor relations between CEO, board
Editor: Malcolm Davidson +44 20 7542 6958
PARIS - A boardroom tussle brewing for months at Sanofi came to a head on Wednesday when France's top drugmaker fired its chief executive, wiping more billions off its share price.
* Viehbacher wanted free hand to steer company (Recasts with eviction of CEO, Weinberg quotes, background)
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.3 pct, Euro STOXX 50 up 0.1 pct * Fugro tumbles 21 pct after saying it won't pay dividend * STMicro drops after warning on revenue By Blaise Robinson PARIS, Oct 29 - European stocks inched higher early on Wednesday, tracking sharp gains on Wall Street ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy announcement. At 0900 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was up 0.3 percent at 1,321.07 points, led by miners including Rio Tinto and
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (SNY). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
"The Economy Matters" Report for SNY: the economy's impact on SNY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Sanofi-Aventis - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.